Vienna - October 17, 2023
Software Developer (m/f/d) - id:20231017
At aitiologic, an Austrian precision medicine startup, we are aiming to enable early disease detection
and targeted therapy through AI-powered innovations. Central to our mission is the development of the
aitios® platform, designed specifically for tissue-specific mutation detection.
Founded in June 2023, we build on patented multi-omics technology originally developed at Siemens Healthineers. We are a passionate team of entrepreneurs, scientists and problem-solvers dedicated to our vision of decoding health at the level of tissues and cells to understand molecular root causes of health and disease.
We are seeking a highly motivated Software Developer (m/f/d) to join us in Vienna, Austria. In
this role, you will work with technology experts and commercial partners to contribute to the
development of software solutions for combined genetic and epigenetic liquid biopsy testing.
If you are a creative thinker with a passion for innovation and a desire to make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
- Lead the development of an end-to-end full-stack web application.
- Contribute to the implementation of software development lifecycle processes, including design, implementation, deployment, operation, testing, and maintenance.
- Implement bioinformatics and data science pipelines on AWS.
- Advocate and implement software engineering best practices.
- University degree qualification in computer science, engineering, bioinformatics or similar.
- Professional experience developing full-stack software applications, ideally in biotechnology.
- Working knowledge with cloud service providers such as AWS.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a hands-on mentality and can-do attitude.
- Good level of English.
- Challenging work on cutting-edge precision medicine projects.
- Career development opportunities in an early-stage high-tech start-up.
- Collaborative and innovative work culture in a small team.
- Competitive salary and flexible/hybrid working conditions.
If you're excited about the opportunity to work with a dynamic team at the forefront of precision
medicine, please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to
aitiologic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you better!